Garden, wilderness and boats. Spring is definately here, with three popular themed fairs starting with Stockholm International Boat Show and followed by The Wilderness Fair and the Nordic Gardens Fair at Stockholmsmässan and Fishing and Gardens at Kistamässan.
- March 2-11: Allt för Sjön/Stockholm International Boat Show
The largest boat show in Scandinavia is also a true sign of Spring. Silboats, motorboats, boat accessories and just about everything else connected to boating will be on display. One ticket gives entrance to two fairs; boats and Wilderness. Where: Stockholmsmässan.
- March 8-11: Vildmarksmässan/The Wilderness Fair
Four days devoted to outdoor life, nature experiences, adventures and recreation. For the first time, the Swedish Fly Fishing Fair will be an integrated part of the fair. One ticket gives entrance to two fairs; boats and Wilderness. Where: Stockholmsmässan.
- March 8-11: Rum & Trädgård (Room and gardens) Smaller inspirational gardens fair with everything for your garden, from plants to furniture. Theme: Parties. Where: Kistamässan.
- March 23-25: Sportfiskemässan (Fishing fair) Everything for the leisure fisherman. Where: Kistamässan.
- April 12-15: Trädgårdsmässan/Nordic Gardens Fair
The largest gardeing fair in Scandinavia. Be sure to harvest inspiration whether you’re a pro or just keep potted plants on your windowsills. The theme this year is “new unexpected combinations and inspired clashes”. Where: Stockholmsmässan.